Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Second book: DONE

Things are moving a little faster now. This listening and knitting thing is working out well. I finished my second book the other day and now I'm onto the third. And it's only Day 16. Aha.

Book 2: The Stranger by Albert Camus.

First off, it's Al-bear Camoo. Not Albert Camus. At least pronouncation wise. He's French. But so I was listening to it, and there are four disks, but then suddenly the book ended. And that threw me off. I need time to prepare for an ending though you know. But then it was okay because the fourth disk was an explanation of the book and existentialism and I really needed that. Life sucks yes, but don't kill yourself. I think existentialism is really just for slackers. Dori and Beckah and I talked about it at work. But yeah, interesting book.

Book 3 is My Antonia by Willa Cather. So far so good. I've read some other Willa Cather and she isn't bad. But I swear there are two different narrators. The guy's voice changes like every couple tracks. But yeah, that's all.

No comments: