Monday, May 01, 2006

Today is the day!

So I had planned to start reading today. However, it is now very close to my bedtime and I really don't think I'll get much done. I think it may be a few days before I get into full swing. I've got to finish school and then it'll be okay that I sleep so late.

I still haven't even picked a first book. I collected all the books that I have in my room and put them in one place. There's about a dozen. I think there's more in the rest of the house though.

Also, a slight change has been made to the list. Instead of reading Crime and Punishment by some Russian guy whose last name I can't remember or spell, I am going to read the Brothers Karasmov because I will be reading that one for my honors seminar this fall at Dominican.

So yeah, I'm going to get off here and go read.

No comments: